On the agenda was:
Minute to Win It games!
We had a lot of fun and some good laughs playing the games!
Game #1 -Face the Cookie
2) The cookie must remain in contact with the face (i.e. player may not toss the cookie from the forehead and catch it in the mouth).
3) If a cookie falls, player may reset an intact cookie on the forehead for the next attempt.
4) To complete the game, the player must hold an intact cookie 3 times with his or her mouth within the 60-second time limit.
Game #2 - Movin' on Up
1) Set up the stack of cups so that there's 1 red cup with 39 blue cups stacked on top of it.
2) When the clock starts, player may grab a single cup from the top of the stack and place it on the bottom of the stack.
3) Player must use 1 hand to grab each cup, and must alternate hands with each cup.
4) If more than 1 cup is removed at a time, player must place all cups that are outside of the stack back on top of the stack before continuing.
5) Player must play the game from a standing position.
6) To complete the game, the red cup must be placed on the bottom after traveling through the stack, and the stack must be held in 1 hand at the red cup within the 60-second time limit.
Game #3 - Hanky Panky
2) Player must use the same hand to pull the tissues for the entire game.
3) Player's fingers may not enter the box.
4) To complete the game, player must empty the box, pulling the final tissue within the 60-second time limit.
Game #4 - Bobblehead
2) When the clock starts, , player may begin head and body motion without touching the pedometer to register "steps."
3) If the pedometer/headband moves, the player may stop motion to prevent it from falling off, re-adjust the headband, then continue.
4) To complete the game, player must record 125 "steps" within the 60-second time limit.
Game #5 - Junk in the Trunk
2) When the clock starts, player may begin moving body to shake the ping-pong balls out.
3) Player's hands or arms may not touch the box or belt.
4) Player may only touch the floor with his or her feet.
5) To complete the game, player must get all 8 ping-pong balls out of the box within the 60-second time limit.
Game #6 - Bite Me
2) When the clock starts, player may attempt to pick up the tallest bag and may only touch the floor with his or her feet.
3) If player touches the ground with some body part other than the feet while attempting to grab a bag, he or she must reset by standing up before making another attempt.
4) To complete the game, player must have all 5 bags concurrently on the table within the 60-second time limit.
And just because she's so cute, I had to stick a picture of Abbi on here!!