Thursday, May 13, 2010

12of12 - May

I had been feeling like my 12of12 posts were all starting to sound the same - especially since I do the same things over and over every day. But this month, I was glad when I saw that it fell on a day when I was watching my nieces and nephews. Boy, if that's not a different day for me, I don't know what is! Needless to say, I had a ton of pictures and had to narrow it down. It was quite a busy day!

1 - Making lunches for the kids going to school
2 - Breakfast of bagels and Canadian bacon
3- Abbi got in a fight with a permanent marker, and the marker won. Luckily, it didn't get on anything but a box, her pjs, and herself. I would have felt horrible if it would have made it anywhere else at my sister's house!
4 - Abbi had lots of fun playing Legos with her cousins
5 - I let Kaleb choose what we had for lunch, and Abbi was so happy when he chose muffins!
6 - Playing outside while a bit of sun snuck through the cloudy sky
7 - Max running and playing with his new best friend Opie
8 - Sandbox fun!
9 - Older kids home from school to a after-school snack of cake mix cookies
10 - Playing dress up!
11 - Dinner time. It sure is different cooking for more than 2 1/2 of us. I'm not used to having to cook a whole box of pasta!
12 - Homework time!

No comments: