Saturday, May 29, 2010

Book #35 - Killing Floor


Killing Floor
Lee Child

Today, if you were to ask me what my favorite genre of book was, I wouldn't be able to answer you. Just look at what I've read so far this year - it's really a mix of just about everything! Classics, chick lit, fantasy, girls that can communicate with the wind - I'll read just about anything. But several years ago, my favorites were by far the murder mystery type books. That was when I was introduced to Lee Child's books. I can't remember how I found them - I think I may have just picked one up one day at the store, but I read several from this "Jack Reacher" series. I even got my brother into them and he read quite a few of them as well. Now it's been so long that I don't even remember which books I read. And today, I think there are 14 books in the series. So I decided to read them again!

I honestly don't think that the ones that I read many years ago I read in order. I don't even remember if I read this first book at all! Because I didn't remember it, but that doesn't mean anything. But regardless, this book was very entertaining. There are some pretty brutal murder scenes in it, so if you don't like that sort of thing, this wouldn't be for you. But if you like the action-type books, this is a good one!

Have you read this book? Share your feelings!

No comments: