Thursday, May 6, 2010

You Capture - Spring

We are lovers of birds here. I know I got it from my dad - who I swear can whistle just about every bird song and can identify any bird anywhere. But every year, we have the bird feeders filled with seeds, and I know the birds love our house!

Every year, we get some robins that nest in our trees. And every Spring, we will find numerous egg shells in the yard. And unfortunately, we will also find a whole egg from time to time. This year, there was a night that was particularly windy, and in the morning, we found a little baby bird and an egg on the ground. That is always the hard part. But I do love it when I find just the shells, knowing there is a new baby robin up in my trees.

This week's You Capture theme is Spring. And the birds always make me think of Spring!





Photobucket
You Capture - Brought to you by I Should Be Folding Laundry

No comments: