Thursday, May 13, 2010

Book #31- Look Again

Look Again
Lisa Scottoline

I have a confession to make. I totally judge a book by it's cover. Whenever I find myself in a bookstore, or browsing past the books in Costco or Wal-Mart, I always glance around and see what looks good. And while I'm admitting, I'll admit that sometimes, I get out my phone and take pictures of some of the books so that I can add them to my "to read" list. (Not that I need to add to it - it currently has over 220 books on it!) That is where this book came from. Some random book I saw once on a store shelf. But guess what - it kind of worked!

I'm not going to say that this book was earth shattering or that you need to run out right now and get a copy of it, but it was a good book. I found it pretty predictable, but it was clean and kept me wanting to read. Plus, the chapters are all super short, which actually works quite well for me. That way I can read a chapter here and a chapter there, and it doesn't feel too broken up.

Have you read this book? Share your feelings!

No comments: