Thursday, July 15, 2010

12of...14??


I was driving down the road, and the thought of this 12of12 project popped into my mind. I started thinking - when is the 12th this month? I don't want to forget it. Then I realized - uh oh, ummm today is the 14th!! So this month, it's 12of14 instead of 12of12. I can't seem to keep anything straight these days...

And since my day was off, I decided to do a little something different for the photos as well. Instead of taking pictures of what happened during my day, I decided to take pictures of things I passed on the road instead. I had taken Abbi to my sister's house that day, so most of these were on the way to and from her house. But also some random pictures while I was out and about. And yes - I am that crazy woman you see pulled off to the side of the road with her camera out!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love these pictures!