Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blast From the Past - Stonehenge

I wanted to do another "Blast From the Past" post, and I really need to scan in all of my photos from our European trip, so I decided to just go back to those photos. I started looking through the stack of pictures, and decided to blog about Stonehenge. And then I counted how many pictures I had. 4. Yep, only 4 photos from one of the most famous sites in the world. I obviously wasn't really into taking pictures back then.

I guess it's ok that I only had 4 pictures, because I don't really remember a lot about it. They give you those walkie talkie things that tell you about everything while you walk around. I remember it was out in the middle of nowhere, and since it was February, there weren't a whole lot of tourists there.

But it was very cool to see in person, and it is fascinating to hear the different theories of what it was and why it was there.

And I remember taking this picture of these cows on the side of the road. Why? I don't know. But since I only had these 4 photos, I had to post it!!

Europe Trip - February 2001

Other posts from this trip:
D-Day Beaches

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Mike and I went there, but we didn't actually pay to go inside the fence....ha! But we still saw it all! very cool