Friday, July 23, 2010

{Abbi-a-Day} Days 197-203

This girl is obsessed with buckles. She loves to sit in her stroller just so she can play with the buckle. And she always wants to help when I put her in her carseat.


Playing in her monkey floatie at the Lindon pool


She loves this monkey floatie! But not in the water - for some reason, she only loves it outside of the water!


This is my newest trick after I get her out of the bath or while I'm changing her diaper. She does not like to lay still, but if I put a book in her hands, I have at least 30 seconds to get a diaper back on her!

Look at that chub! At her 18-month doctor's check up

Beware if Abbi ever wants to tell you no! She will shake her head back and forth so fast that you can't even see her face!

Still loves playing in Max's crate!