Monday, April 23, 2012

Backyard Fun


One of the things I miss the most about our house is the backyard.  Not only did I love having all of that outdoor space to ourselves, but it was nice that I could just open the back door and let Abbi run and play while I watched from the kitchen. With our house now, there is a small outdoor area, but it's not private and it's not fenced.  And the backyard opens up to a huge field, so it's definitely not safe to just let my kids out to run and play.



But every once in awhile, especially after being cooped up in the house all day, we all just need a little bit of backyard fun.



It's amazing how these two can take something as simple as running in the grass, and turn it into the best afternoon ever.  Oh, how I love watching them run and play together!!

No comments: