Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend at the Cabin

I love my family!! Over the New Year's weekend, we all went up to Oakley, Utah to a cabin. (Except for Kacy and her family who were in Australia - we missed you!!!) I love spending time with my family, and it was great to get together and relax and have a good time. Here are some pictures of what the weekend consisted of. (Funny, though - for as much as I love taking pictures, I didn't take very many all weekend! Half of these pictures came from Janell - thanks Janell!)

Lots of game playing

Hanging out with dada

Playing with cousins

Football on the xbox

Just hanging out and talking

Eating - lots!!

Finding new places to play and explore


Watching football


Sleeping

Doing puzzles all day in our pjs

(The crew who worked on the puzzle)

The finished puzzle - yes, a piece is missing!

Playing some more with cousins (if you look in the back, you can see half of Asher playing under the table.)

Hanging out and relaxing

And more sleeping.

What a great weekend!! I am so grateful for my family. I couldn't be more blessed to not only call them my family, but my best friends as well!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

how fun! such fun pictures. I love your family