Friday, April 23, 2010

{Abbi-a-Day} Days 106-112

Abbi thinks that it is so fun to either sit on her bum or get on her knees and slide on the tile. She laughs at herself and it's the cutest thing!

Drawing with daddy

Kisses from cousin Finn

The first day that I almost forgot to take a picture. Abbi had crawled up into my lap and was out in 2 minutes. I sat there and remembered that I hadn't taken a picture, so I had Josh get the camera out and snap a couple. I'm glad I remembered!

Silly Girl

She looks so grown up to me in the picture!

This girl LOVES crackers. We keep them in the top cabinet, and whenever she wants some, she will go to the cabinet and point and cry. It makes me laugh sometimes, and gets annoying other times! But if she doesn't get her way, she will cry. I never knew 15 month-olds threw tantrums - I thought I had until she was 2. Boy, was I wrong!!

2 comments:

Jenny May McKim said...

Lets just say that she is sooo cute and I have two 12 month girls who have taken to throwing tantrums as well... OH SO NOT FUN!

Michelle said...

once again - good pics, good stories. love it