Thursday, April 22, 2010

You Capture - Sweet


1 - Snickerdoodles * 2 - Hot Chocolate Souffles * 3 - Lemon Loaf Cakes * 4 - Saucepan Oatmeal Cookies * 5 - Lemon Meringue Pie * 6 - Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting * 7 - Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies * 8 - Citrus Bars * 9 - Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies * 10 - German Chocolate Cake * 11 - Custard Cream and Ricotta Tart * 12 - Streusel Spice Cake

I haven't participated in You Capture in a few weeks, but when I saw this week's theme, I knew I had to participate!! Since I also am a food blogger, I have lots of sweet photos. Here is just a sampling of what I've made sweet this year! (Links to each of the recipes are above!)

8 comments:

Cassie said...

They all look SO amazing. I don't know what I would want to eat first. (Okay, I totally do: the hot chocolate souffles.)

sdwaard said...

Wow! Now I'm hungry.

magnolia tree photography said...

It's like torture! I can practically smell them from here!

Kayla Sue said...

Oh my word!! So yummy! Lemon bars are my favorite:)

WackyMummy said...

Love the collage!

Jen said...

Oh my! Those all look so good!

Brooke Chambers said...

My oh my! It looks so delicious! Now this pregnant lady is hungry!!

Bec said...

I just gained 30 lbs. looking at your post.

http://www.theiheartblog.com