Friday, April 9, 2010

{Abbi-a-Day} Days 92-98



This is what happens when someone wants to go outside but you won't let her...

I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite picture!

Getting an Easter gift from Nanas and Gump Gump - Chipmunks - the Squeakquel. She is obsessed with the chipmunks for some reason, and was a very happy girl when she saw this!

After a delivery, Abbi stole the box and played forever with it. I wish I was so easily entertained!

What do you do when you find the panini press on the floor? Make a seat out of it, of course! (And then make silly faces when mommy takes a picture of it.)

I was packing for our weekend trip and Abbi kept crying to get on the bed. When I put her on the bed, I quickly found out that she just wanted to sit in the suitcase. What is is with this girl and sitting inside of things? (Reference the above photo from April 6th.)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

She's such a sweetheart. This is terrible, but babies always look so cute when they cry.

JennyMay said...

She really is such a cute little lady!

My girls love playing in boxes too... Funny how it is!
Toys all around.. and they play with my Scentsy Boxes!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

These photos are my favorite! It looks like she is So fun to take pictures of! If she is anything like Noah there are ALWAYS tears when they don't get something they want. I never knew a 1 year old could throw so many tantrums! :)