Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Book #38 - Forest Born

Forest Born
Shannon Hale

Do you know what is kind of strange? I've already read more in the first 5 1/2 months of this year than I have in probably the last 5 1/2 years combined. I'm so glad I've rediscovered my love of reading!

And these Shannon Hale books are one of the reasons why. I'm so sad that I've read the last in the Books of Bayern series now, because I want them to keep going! I'm hoping that she does add more to the series in the future. I'm completely in love with these characters and their stories. And I love that each book tells of a story of a different character, but they are all tied together.

I think I'll make it a goal to read every Shannon Hale book this year. I've already got a good start!!

Have you read this book? Share your feelings!

No comments: