Thursday, June 24, 2010

You Capture - Get Down Low

This week's You Capture theme was actually quite easy for me, considering one of Abbi's latest favorite things to do is climb on me when I'm laying down and bounce on my belly. (The fact that she can actually bounce on my belly should be motivation for me to get with it and lose some weight, shouldn't it?!?) But let me tell you, it's hard to take pictures of a almost 17-month old while she is right up in your face and bouncing on your body. Therefore, these aren't the best pictures, and somewhat out of focus, but I love that they tell of something that Abbi loves to do right now. I'm sure when she looks back when she is 16, she'll be mortified that she sat and bounced on her mom's belly, but I think it's pretty darn cute right now!!



Photobucket

No comments: