I'm 3 days late... I remember when I felt like I had nothing to post about, and now I can't seem to keep up - even with 30 days of posting in a row!!
My big girl is 3 months old!! It seems so crazy to think that one year ago, I was pregnant and didn't even know it yet. And here it is - and my baby is already 3 months old. You know how everyone tells you that time flies by and they grow up too fast? Well, they are totally telling the truth.
When I took her picture this month, I got so many pictures that I am in love with - so you may have to suffer seeing more of them that may pop up over the next month. And I know that I am biased, but I seriously think I have the cutest little girl EVER!
At 3 months, Abbi:
- has an infectious laugh. Once she starts laughing, you can't help but smile. It will make the worst of days seem like the best of days!!
- still loves her daddy so much. He can get the biggest smiles and the loudest laughs out of her.
- has had one night of sleeping through the night. Hopefully that will happen more in her 4th month!
- is still growing like a weed. I wish I knew how much she weighs. I was going to put her in her little jeans for her photo shoot, but I just love those chubby thighs!
- is rolling over like a pro. She started rolling over from back to front a few days before her 3 month mark, but now whenever she is on the ground she is rolling!! She's only figured out the back to front to back roll once, but most of the time she ends up stuck on her belly. I can't believe how much this little girl is already moving!
- is a very strong girl. She still loves standing, and can pretty much bear all of her weight on her legs. She doesn't have the balance, of course, but she has the strength!
- smiles more than she cries - which is wonderful!! She still cries, but her smiles are taking over. And look at those dimples!!
- speaking of crying - she still hates going to sleep. About half of the time she will fuss and cry when she's tired and I'm trying to put her down for a nap. I think she just loves being awake to see everything that is going on around her!
- she spent her first evening away from her mom and dad. From what I hear, she freaked out a little bit when she woke up and didn't see her mommy or her daddy, but was just great after that. Grandma and Grandpa Harroun had a ball playing with her and getting her to smile for them!
- is still fascinated by her hands. If they aren't in her mouth, they are grabbing onto her blanket or her clothes. But it's strange that she doesn't really like to grab toys yet.
- she still loves to be held, and has her moments where that is the only way she will be happy, but she is becoming more and more content to spend some time in her bouncer, her swing or on her play mat.
- is still eating every 2 hours during the day. I wish I could get that to stretch out to 3 hours, but she's not having that!!
And here is her picture in the chair. She loves sitting up, although she can't balance that way for long. I can't believe how big she looks in this picture!