Monday, April 13, 2009

Facebook

I can't believe I did it - I joined Facebook. Not that I have anything against Facebook, but when everyone started doing Facebook and Twitter, I promised myself I wouldn't join in because I spend too much time at the computer as it is, and I didn't need another addiction. But, I'm starting a new little business venture (that will be discussed at another time) and I wanted to be able to know how Facebook works so that I can use that as a marketing tool. I had it in my mind that it would be just like MySpace, and I guess it's similar. But I'm really glad I joined now because I have reconnected with a few aquaintences that I haven't seen or heard from in years. I still prefer blogging, but I'm so glad that I have found some of these friends! Now I just need an extra 2 or 5 or 10 hours a day so I can do everything I want to!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, I know, Facebook is so addictive! But it really is nice to reconnect with people, isn't it? You'll be Twittering before you know it too! (Twitter is really fun. I don't know why I like it so much.)

~ Mon said...

A fellow facebooker ;)