Saturday, April 11, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day #11

This posting every day thing is much harder than I thought it was going to be. Not that I don't have anything to say. I almost always have something on my mind these days since I'm home most of the day with an infant who can't talk back to me. Josh asked me the other day if I missed working, and I said really the only thing I miss is that interaction with people every day. But I wouldn't change being a stay-at-home mom for anything!!

I barely made yesterday's post. It was one of those days. I do have to say that Abbi is doing MUCH better at being more independent. I feel like I've actually been able to get a few things done around the house lately. But yesterday she decided to be a needy little girl again. She was good until about 10am, but the rest of the day, she would not let me put her down. Even when it was bedtime - every time I would go to put her down, she would wake up. So even though the time on the post says 8-something, it was actually after 11 before I could sneak away and post something. And today - it is now after 10 pm and I should be climbing into bed, but I had to get my post in.

So this is basically a post about nothing - but at least I've posted! I promise there will be more substance to future posts!

2 comments:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

at least you're doing it! Like i said.. I envy you!!

Cassie said...

Ohhh, I remember those days. We still have them, as a matter of fact!