Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tagged! NaBloPoMo Day #2


I've been tagged by Abby! All you do is post the 4th picture from your pictures folder on your computer. This one is an old one, from May of 2003. It is from a road trip I took to California with some of my friends. This is me and Ryann - we were at my old roommate Kerstin's friend's house, and one of the guys there had this sweater that was so big it was hilarious. He wasn't even a big guy! So Ryann and I both climbed in, and it fit both of us easily. Such memories!!

I'm tagging:

Janell
Kacy
Michelle
Cassie
Ryley

2 comments:

ryannoyler said...

Well, that brings back some memories! Too funny.

I've been meaning to comment for awhile to tell you congratulations on your ADORABLE little girl. She is SO sweet!

I'll be in Utah for the summer, so we need to get together for a play date.

Cassie said...

Oooh, fun!! I love a good tag!