Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 1

Back in 2007 on my food blog, I participated in NaBloPoMo. In case you don't know what that is, it stands for National Blog Posting Month, and it's when you post on your blog every day for a month. I have to admit - it was quite difficult to do on a food blog, because you have to not only have a recipe to type up, but also the photo and something to say about it. It was fun, but it took a lot of time and effort.

But since I am trying to be better at writing on this blog, I have decided to take part in it on this blog this month. That means 30 posts in the next 30 days. I'm actually excited because I feel like I have lots to write about, but I just need a kick in the butt to get on here and write. It may just be a photo some days, and it may be some nonsense that I'll babble away about the next day. But no matter what, it's going to be fun!

2 comments:

Ryley @ That's My Family! said...

Oh you are so much braver than me!! I dont know if I could do that.. but I should huh?? :)
perfect oppertunity to take some videos!!!
Cant wait to see more of Abbi.. and maybe a little max too!! :)
especially since I dont think we'll have have spring this year...

Cassie said...

Yay! I loved doing NaBloPoMo, but it sure was difficult. I may try it again later this year, but for now, I'm going to enjoy reading your posts! :-)