Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (Kind Of...)


When I'm editing pictures, I'd say that my style or my "look" is pretty natural - I want pictures that are still going to be "in style" 20 years from now.  But I do have to say - it sure is fun to go in and do extra processing, textures, actions, etc. on them.  I was finishing up my sister's pictures today, and decided to play around with this picture because I liked the picture.  And I really liked how it turned out.  Playing with this really reminded me all over again of how much I really love photography.  I just wish I had time to play with them all!!  (If you click on the picture, it should show you a bigger picture - this one looks good big!!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sooooo cool. What great skills you have! love it!